Parent eBackpack Portal
Two different ways to connect – you will need a code from the school. These codes are given out during back to school night. If you were unable to make it to back to school night, the code will be sent home with your student after back to school night.
- From any web browser on any device – https://parent.ebackpack.com/#/
- App – eBackpack for Parents – This app has an in app purchase of $4.99 per child. It is not necessary to pay as you can access all the same information from any web browser.
Parent eBackpack Orientation Video
- Magnus – Update your child’s health information and other forms. Access Magnus by logging into the Parent Portal and then clicking on the “Magnus Health” under “Quick Links” on the “Portal Home” tab.
- Veracross – Access your child’s reports, schedule, and the family directory via Veracross. Access Veracross by logging into the Parent Portal and then clicking on the “Veracross Parent Portal” under “Quick Links” on the “Portal Home” tab.
- Pike Hub – Access Pike Hub via the link to the left or the link at the bottom of any page on the website. The Pike Hub is a mash up page which includes everything that is happening at the Pike School. You will find news items, pictures, calendars, and content from YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Pike News – Sign up to receive an email with news items and announcements. Go to the Pike Hub and click on “Sign up for Alerts”. Choose the news items you would like to receive and then click “update my settings”
- Pike Perspectives – throughout the year, our blog, Pike Perspectives allows our talented teachers and staff to share their insights and thoughts about leadership, education and community.
- Calendars – School wide calendars, lunch, and athletics are posted here. Pull them into your own calendar via iCal.
- Lastly, don’t forget to continue to check out this technology blog, All Things Tech, for Technology updates throughout the year. For automatic updates you can subscribe in the right menu in the subscribe by email field.